I'm an Indian Donor
₹ 3,000/- will help us get Building Blocks the learning app, into the hands of 30+ children
- Are there any Tax benefits for my donation to Sparc Rehabilitations Centre? All Indian donations to Sparc Rehabilitations Centre are 50% exempt from tax under section 80G. We will mail the 80G certificate immediately after you make the donation. All Foreign donations through Global Giving and CAF America will receive a Tax Exemption certificate from them.
- How do I ensure that my donation for the NGO is utilised properly? Sparc Rehabilitations Centre is very transparent in its financial transactions. The donation made by you will be used for the programme that you have chosen. Our accounts and programmes are audited regularly and strict guidelines on finances are always maintained as per accounting guidelines . Click here to see our latest Annual Report.
- Whom can I contact regarding my donation? For more assistance or information on donating to Sparc Rehabilitations Centre, please do write to [email protected] Rehabilitation Center.org.in
- What information is sent to the donor? Do sign up for our quarterly newsletter SPARC Rehabilitation Center Dhwani. These will be mailed to you providing updates on programme activities and sharing success stories. Additionally, we will also share an update report with you on a half-yearly basis.
- Can I donate to more than one programme at a time? Yes. For each selected programme, enter the amount that you would like to donate. You will see the total amount at the end of the page. Once you have made your choice/(s), click on Donate and you will be led to the payment gateway.
- Can I get a refund after making a donation? Once a donation has been confirmed and completed, a refund or cancellation is not possible; nor can the end purpose be changed.
- What happens with the personal data I enter to make the donation? We enforce a strict data protection policy and will never give nor sell any information regarding our donors to third parties.
- Why do I need to share my PAN number? As per Government regulations, it is mandatory for recipient organisations to maintain records of donors’ identity.
- My company would be interested in developing a CSR partnership with Sparc Rehabilitations Centre. How should I proceed? Sparc Rehabilitations Centre is open to exploring new partnership opportunities with Indian or international corporations, foundations or other institutions. You can write an email to us at [email protected] and we will reach out to you. Thank you for your interest!
- I still have unaddressed queries, whom do I contact? Please feel free to write to [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your queries
I'm an International Donor
Donors in the USA can now make tax deductible contributions. All the organizations mentioned below are 501(c)3 Organizations. All donations made through them will receive a Tax Exemption certificate.