Position held: Audiologist & Speech Language Therapist
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) No: CRR- A23156
- B.sc (Speech & Hearing-Jss Institute of Speech & Hearing, Mysuru –2010
- M.sc (Psychology)- University of Madras, Distance Education, Chennai-2013
Work Experience: Totally 8 years in the field of Speech & Hearing
- Little Brains Speech & Hearing Centre, RR Nagar, Bengaluru Currently working here since 1 year.
- All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Manasagangothri Mysuru (Govt. of India )- for a period of 7 years
- Com-Deall Trust, Bengaluru- for a period of 3 months
- Specialist in Assessment & Rehablitation of –
- Child language disorders (Autism, ADHD, Intellectual Disability, Dyslexia)
- Adult language disorders (Aphasia)
- Motor Speech Child and adult disorders (Childhood dysarthria, Adult
- dysarthria, Cerebral palsy, Oro motor weakness, Cleft lip and palate)
- Voice disorders (Puberphonia, Diplophonia, vocal cord paralysis, Breathy & hoarse voice)
- Speech sound disorders (misarticulation)
- Implementing of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems mode for severely affected speech and language impairments. Also expertise in performing diagnostic Hearing evaluations such as PTA,Tympanometry, Reflometry, BERA, OAE. Dispensing & programming of all brands of both Digital and Analog Hearing aids. Apart from the clinical activities she is also served as resource persons and delivered talks on communication disorders at various National workshops/Conferences/seminars. Also participated in research activities and presented topics related to communication disorders in both national/international conferences.
Awards / Honors received
Manohar Memorial Award was awarded with ‘Manohar Memorial Award’ in theyear 2010- for ‘Best Poster Presentation In Speech And Language” for
presenting paper entitled “Chemobrain: Effect Of Chemotherapy On Cognitive
Linguistic Functioning” at 42nd National Conference Of Indian Speech And
Hearing Association held on 21st -23rd January, Bangalore India.